Life Insurance for Levitra users.
In this article, we wanted to take a moment and try and answer some of the most common questions we get from folks applying for life insurance after they have been prescribed Levitra or its generic form Vardenafil to help treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Questions that will be directly addressed will include:
- Can I qualify for life insurance after I’ve been prescribed Levitra?
- What kind of information will the insurance companies ask me or be interested in?
- What rate (or price) can I qualify for?
- What can I do to help ensure that I get the “best life insurance” for me?
So, without further ado, let’ dive right in!
Can I qualify for life insurance after I’ve been prescribed Levitra?
Yes, individuals who have been prescribed Levitra can and often will be able to qualify for a traditional term or whole life insurance policy. In fact, they may even be able to qualify for a Preferred Plus because other than simply helping individuals treat their erectile dysfunction (which isn’t a major concern for the life insurance industry), Levitra really doesn’t have another applicable uses.
That said however…
Just because your Levitra prescription isn’t going to have an effect on the outcome of one’s life insurance application, there are a wide variety of other factors that could come into play. And while you may be thinking to yourself…
“That’s fine, I in great health!”
The truth is there are a lot of “non-medical” factors that could come into play which is why we want to take a moment and list just some of the questions you might be asked when “officially” applying for a traditional term or whole life insurance policy.
What kind of information will the insurance companies ask me or be interested in?
Common questions you’ll likely be asked may include:
- What is your gender?
- When were you born?
- Are you a US citizen?
- What is your current height and weight?
- Have you been diagnosed with any serious pre-existing medical conditions?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with cancer, diabetes, heart disease or depression?
- Have you ever suffered from a heart attack or a stroke?
- Have any of your immediate family members (mother, father, brother or sister) ever been diagnosed with a cancer, heart disease or diabetes? Have any of them suffered from a heart attack or stroke?
- Aside from Levitra, are there any other prescription medications that your taking?
- Have any of your prescription medications changed in any way over the past 12 months?
- Have you used any tobacco or nicotine products in the past 12 months?
- Do you have any issues with your driving record? Issues such as multiple moving violations, a DUI or a suspended license?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor?
- Do you have any set plans to travel outside of the United States?
- Do you currently participate or plan on participating in any dangerous hobbies?
- In the past 2 years have you applied of bankruptcy?
- Are you currently working now?
- And in the past 12 months, have you applied for or received any form of disability benefits?
What rate (or price) can I qualify for?
As you can see, there are a lot of potential factors that can come into play when determining what kind of “rate” an individual can qualify for. This is why, without actually speaking with an individual, it’s pretty much impossible to make any kind of “educated guess” about what they will or won’t be able to qualify for.
That said however…
What we can say is that in the vast majority of cases, the fact that an individual has been prescribed Levitra isn’t gong to be a factor. Or in other words, the “rate” that an individual would have been able to qualify for PRIOR to being prescribed Levitra should be the same “rate” that an individual will be able to qualify for AFTER having been prescribed Levitra.
Which brings us to the last topic that we wanted to take a moment and discuss here in this article which is…
What can I do to help ensure that I get the “best life insurance” for me?
Because life insurance companies tend to use a lot of “random” factors in determining who the will and won’t insure, and at what price, we here at IBUSA have found that the “best” way for us to be able to ensure that our clients are able to find the “best” life insurance policy that they can qualify for is to be sure to know our STUFF and offer a TON of options.
By only employing true life insurance professionals who have tons of experience helping folks with all sorts of pre-existing medical conditions and then providing them with tons of options to offer their clients, we here at IBUSA truly do offer a one stop shop for folks looking to protect their family.
Which is why…
Our advice to anyone looking to purchase a life insurance policy is to be sure that the insurance agent that they choose to work with is truly an expert and that he or she has dozens of options for you to consider, because even if they are the greatest life insurance agent in the world, if they don’t have access to the “best” life insurance policy for you what good is that going to do you?
What are you waiting for? Give us a call today and let us earn the right to protect your family today!