In this article, we wanted to take a moment and try and answer some of the most common questions we get from folks applying for life insurance after they have been prescribed Fluocinonide or one of the brand names that it is commonly sold under, including:
Or Vanos to help treat a variety of different skin disorders, causing one to suffer from pain, itching and/or swelling of the skin.
Questions that will be directly addressed will include:
- Can I qualify for life insurance after I’ve been prescribed Dermacin?
- Why do life insurance companies care if I’ve been prescribed Dermacin?
- What kind of information will the insurance companies ask me or be interested in?
- What rate (or price) can I qualify for?
- What can I do to help ensure that I get the “best life insurance” for me?
So, without further ado, let’ dive right in!
Can I qualify for life insurance after I’ve been prescribed Dermacin?
Yes, individuals who have been prescribed Dermacin can and often will be able to qualify for a traditional term or whole life insurance policy. In fact, many of them will even be able to qualify for a no-exam term life insurance policy at a Preferred rate!
This is why we here at IBUSA, any time we are presented with an individual who has been prescribed Dermacin, one of the first things that we want to consider is whether or not it might make sense for them to pursue a simplified issue life insurance policy which is a life insurance policy which would not require them to have to take a medical exam to qualify.
Why do life insurance companies care if I’ve been prescribed Dermacin?
Life insurance companies aren’t all that worried about the fact that an individual has been prescribed Dermacin because, at the end of the day, Dermacin isn’t really used to treat any kind of “life-threatening” medical conditions. In fact, the only real reason why an insurance company would learn about the fact that an individual has been prescribed Dermacin is because it will “pop up” when a life insurance company orders a Prescription Database Check.
A Prescription Database Check…
Is a routine report that is ordered by most (if not all) life insurance companies once an individual has decided to apply for a traditional (medical exam required) or simplified issue (no medical exam required) term or whole life insurance policy.
It’s here where…
A Dermacin prescription could become of some interest to an insurance underwriter if it appears that one’s Dermacin prescription is being used as a medication to help treat some larger, more serious underlying pre-existing medical condition rather than simply to treat a skin disorder on its own. This is why insurance companies will often ask a series of questions to all insurance applicants to get a general idea about an applicant’s overall health before they make any definitive decision about their life insurance application.
What kind of information will the insurance companies ask me or be interested in?
Common questions you’ll likely be asked when applying for life insurance can and often will include:
- When were you born?
- What is your current height and weight?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with any serious medical conditions such as heart attack, stroke, cancer, or diabetes?
- Have any of your immediate family members (mother, father, brother, or sister) ever been diagnosed with a heart attack, stroke, cancer, or diabetes?
- Aside from Dermacin, are you taking any other prescription medications?
- In the past 12 months, have you used any tobacco or nicotine products?
- Do you have any issues with your driving record, such as multiple moving violations, DUIs, or a suspended license?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
- Do you actively participate or plan to participate in any dangerous hobbies or activities such as hang gliding, bungee jumping, or skydiving?
- Do you have any set plans to travel outside of the United States within the next calendar year?
- In the past two years, have you declared bankruptcy?
- Are you currently working now?
- In the past 12 months, have you applied for or received any form of disability benefits?
What rate (or price) can I qualify for?
In our experiences here at IBUSA, what we have found regarding Dermacin is that its presence on an individual’s life insurance application will rarely (if ever) make a difference in the outcome of the application.
Or, to put it another way, what we have found is that whatever rate an individual was able to qualify for BEFORE being prescribed Dermacin will be the same rate that an individual will be able to qualify for AFTER being prescribed Dermacin, which leads us nicely into the next topic that we wanted to take a moment and discuss with you today which is…
What can I do to help ensure that I get the “best life insurance” for me?
Because life insurance companies tend to use a lot of “random” factors in determining who they will and won’t insure and at what price, we here at IBUSA have found that the “best” way for us to be able to ensure that our clients are able to find the “best” life insurance policy that they can qualify for is to be sure to know our STUFF and offer a TON of options.
You see, by only employing true life insurance professionals who have tons of experience helping folks with all sorts of pre-existing medical conditions and then providing them with tons of options to offer their clients, we here at IBUSA truly do offer a one-stop-shop for folks looking to protect their family.
Which is why…
Our advice to anyone looking to purchase a life insurance policy is to be sure that the insurance agent that they choose to work with is truly an expert and that he or she has dozens of options for you to consider because even if they are the greatest life insurance agent in the world if they don’t have access to the “best” life insurance policy for you what good is that going to do you?
Now, will we be able to help out everyone who has been prescribed Dermacin?
No, probably not. But what we can tell you is that in addition to offering a wide variety of different term and whole life insurance policies, IBUSA has also worked very hard to establish relationships with many of the Best Final Expense Insurance Companies as well. This way, if someone isn’t able to qualify for a traditional life insurance policy, chances are there may be some other “type” of product that you CAN qualify for.
So, if you’re ready to explore your options, just give us a call!