Life Insurance for Differin users.
In this article, we wanted to take a moment to answer some of the most common questions we get from folks applying for life insurance after they have been prescribed Differin or its generic form Adapalene Topical gel/cream to help one prevent and reduce the severity of acne.
Questions that will be directly addressed will include:
- Can I qualify for life insurance after I’ve been prescribed Differin?
- What kind of information will the insurance companies ask me or be interested in?
- What rate (or price) can I qualify for?
- What can I do to help ensure that I get the “best life insurance” for me?
So, without further ado, let’ dive right in!
Can I qualify for life insurance after I’ve been prescribed Differin?
Yes, individuals can and often will be able to qualify for a traditional term or whole life insurance policy. In fact, some may even be able to qualify for some of the best no medical exam life insurance companies at a Preferred rate!
This is because…
At the end of the day, Differin really is only used to help folks minimize the severity of their acne and not actually treat any “life-threatening” medical conditions.
Truth be told…
The only real-time that we here at IBUSA would learn about the fact that an individual is taking Differin would be when we start the process of actually filling out an application, and the applicant tells us that they are using it.
Which will usually…
Begin our conversation where we here at IBUSA explain that while using Differin probably isn’t going to affect the outcome of their application, we shouldn’t assume that something else might!
This is why…
We wanted to write this article so that we could shed some light on what applying for a life insurance policy will look like so that you won’t be left worrying about whether something like taking Differin is going to interfere with your chances at being able to qualify for the “best” possible life insurance policy out there.
What kind of information will the insurance companies ask me or be interested in?
Common questions you’ll likely be asked whether you’re applying for a traditional term or whole life insurance policy which will require you to take a medical exam or a simplified issue life insurance policy which will not require a medical exam will typically look something like this:
- What is your gender?
- What is your date of birth?
- What is your current height and weight?
- Are you currently taking ANY prescription medications? If so, what are they?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with any serious medical conditions such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, depression or stroke?
- Have any of your immediate family members ever been diagnose with or suffered from a heart attack, stroke, or diabetes?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
- Do you have any issues with your driver’s license? Issues such as multiple moving violations, a DUI, or a suspended license?
- Do you currently participate or plan on participating in any dangerous hobbies such as skydiving, hang gliding, bungee jumping, or wreck diving?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
- In the past 12 months, have you used any tobacco or nicotine products?
- In the past two years, have you applied for bankruptcy?
- Do you have any set plans to travel outside of the United States within the next year?
- Are you currently working now?
- In the past 12 months, have you applied for or received any form of disability benefits?
What rate (or price) can I qualify for?
Now, as you can see, there are a lot of factors that will come into play when determining what kind of “rate” an individual might be able to qualify for. Which is why, without knowing more about you specifically, there really is no way we could accurately say what kind of rate you might be able to qualify for, but what we can tell you is that having chosen to take Differin to help you treat and minimize your acne is not going to be something that most of the top-rated life insurance companies aren’t going to take into account.
This brings us to the last topic that we wanted to discuss here in this article, which is…
What can I do to help ensure that I get the “best life insurance” for me?
Because life insurance companies tend to use a lot of “random” factors in determining who the will and won’t insure, and at what price, we here at IBUSA have found that the “best” way for us to be able to ensure that our clients are able to find the “best” life insurance policy that they can qualify for is to be sure to know our STUFF and offer a TON of options.
By only employing true life insurance professionals who have tons of experience helping folks with all sorts of pre-existing medical conditions and then providing them with tons of options to offer their clients, we here at IBUSA truly do offer a one-stop for folks looking to protect their family.
Which is why…
Our advice to anyone looking to purchase a life insurance policy is to be sure that the insurance agent that they choose to work with is truly an expert and that he or she has dozens of options for you to consider, because even if they are the greatest life insurance agent in the world, if they don’t have access to the “best” life insurance policy for you what good is that going to do you?
Now, will we be able to help out everyone who has been prescribed Differin?
No, probably not. But what we can tell you is that in addition to offering a wide variety of different term and whole life insurance policies, IBUSA has also worked very hard to establish relationships with many of the Best Final Expense Insurance Companies as well.
In the event that someone isn’t able to qualify for a traditional life insurance policy, chances are there may be some other “type” of product that you CAN qualify for.
So, if you’re ready to see what options might be available to you, just give us a call!