Life Insurance for Azithromycin users.
In this article, we wanted to take a moment and try and answer some of the most common questions we get from folks applying for life insurance after they have been prescribed Azithromycin or one of the common brand names it goes by including:
- Zithromax TRI-PAK,
- Zithromax Z-Pak,
- And Z-Pak.
All of which can all be used to treat a variety of common infections including but not limited to bacterial conjunctivitis (pink eye).
Questions that will be directly addressed will include:
- Can I qualify for life insurance after I’ve been prescribed Azithromycin?
- Why do life insurance companies care if I’ve been prescribed Azithromycin?
- What kind of information will the insurance companies ask me or be interested in?
- What can I do to help ensure that I get the “best life insurance” for me?
So, without further ado, let’s dive right in!
Can I qualify for life insurance after I’ve been prescribed Azithromycin?
Yes, individuals can and often be able to qualify for a traditional term or whole life insurance policy after being prescribed Azithromycin. This is because while Azithromycin is a prescription medication that is used to fight off infections, the “infections” that it is commonly used to treat aren’t all that serious.
Why do life insurance companies care if I’ve been prescribed Azithromycin?
Life insurance companies want to know ALL of the prescription medications an individual has been prescribed, so while they will want to know about the fact that you’ve been prescribed Azithromycin, it’s not like its going to be something that they’re going to spend a ton of time dwelling about.
That said, however…
If it seems like every six months, you’re being prescribed Azithromycin to treat the same infection over and over; they may want to investigate a little further as too why this is happening (and so should you for that matter)!
What kind of information will the insurance companies ask me or be interested in?
As we’ve already stated, because Azithromycin isn’t a medication that is going to alarm most life insurance underwriters, the questions that you’ll likely be asked will be the same as those that would be asked of anyone applying for a traditional term or whole life insurance policy.
Most of the questions you’ll be asked such as:
- What’s your date of birth?
- What are your current height and weight?
- Have you ever been diagnosed with any serious medical conditions such as heart attack, stroke, cancer, or diabetes?
- In the past 12 months, have you used any tobacco products?
Will make total sense when because the life insurance company is trying to determine what kind of “risk” you will pose to them as the insurance company.
There will be a series of “other” questions seemingly unrelated to one’s health that will also be asked by most life insurance companies, which could also play a major role in the outcome of your life insurance application. Questions such as:
- Do you have any issues with your diver’s license? Issues such as multiple moving violations, a DUI, or a suspended license?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor?
- In the past two years, have you filed for bankruptcy?
- In the next six months, do you have any plans to travel to any potentially dangerous locations/countries?
- Do you actively participate or plan to participate in any dangerous hobbies such as skydiving, hang gliding, or bungee jumping?
Which brings us to the last topic that we wanted to take a moment and discuss here in this article, which is…
What can I do to help ensure that I get the “best life insurance” for me?
Because life insurance companies tend to use a lot of “random” factors in determining who the will and won’t insure, and at what price, we here at IBUSA have found that the “best” way for us to be able to ensure that our clients can find the “best” life insurance policy that they can qualify for is to be sure to know our STUFF and offer a TON of options.
By only employing true life insurance professionals who have tons of experience helping folks with all sorts of pre-existing medical conditions and then providing them with tons of options to offer their clients, we here at IBUSA truly do offer a one-stop-shop for folks looking to protect their family.
Now, will we be able to help out everyone who has been prescribed Azithromycin?
No, probably not. But what we can tell you is that in addition to offering a wide variety of different term and whole life insurance policies, IBUSA has also worked very hard to establish relationships with many of the Best Final Expense Insurance Companies as well.
If someone isn’t able to qualify for a traditional life insurance policy, chances are there may be some other “type” of product that you CAN qualify for.
So, if you’re ready to see what options might be available to you, just give us a call!